Elegant, airy design template for service based businesses, entrepreneurs and creatives. This template is filled with beautiful details and large image areas to showcase your offerings and portfolio.
Showit is a fully customizable drag & drop platform. Purchase your template, upload your content, customize as little or as much as you want, and launch the website of your dreams!
Completely customizable drag and drop website design experience.
Fully Responsive website template
SEO and Blogging Power of Wordpress
Custom Mobile Design
Support and Live Chat via Showit
Complimentary access to 1:1 support and Showit's easy to follow resources.
Showit is a drag and drop website platform that provides total creative freedom over the layout and design of your website, all without a single line of code. Showit integrates with Wordpress, making blogging and SEO a breeze.
You will need a Showit subsciption. You can start with a trial, but when you are ready to launch your site, you will have to upgrade to a monthly paid subscription.You will also need a custom domain.
Showit has different subscription levels available based on your needs starting as low as $19/mo (billed yearly). We recommend the middle tier with a blog at $24/mo (billed yearly). This allows you to make use of the Wordpress blogging integration and if you need a shop, it allows you to integrate with Shopify or Thrive Cart.
Yes! Showit gives you complete creative control so you can finaly build the website you've been dreaming about. It's powerful and easy to use and you are free to customize to your hearts content. With Showit you're able to place content exactly where you want it. You get to do what works best for you! Plus, Showit has a large library of tutorials if you need help. Win, Win!
Absolutely! One of the things we love about Showit is that it allows you to design for mobile independently from your desktop design. Which means you can make your mobile design look perfect. We recognize that not all design aspects look great on both platforms, so we love this feature.
Yes it is. You can add keywords, image descriptions, alt descriptions and more to optimize your site for search engines.And by integrating Wordpress into your site, you have all the SEO features and plugins provided.
Showit has an amazing team ready to help, or you can submit a support ticket to our team with specific questions you have. Here are the steps to move your website to Showit.
1. Upload your new Showit template and design your site in the Showit builder.
2. Follow these steps to let Showit know your website is ready to go live. Give them your domain information. If you need blog posts transferred from your old site, they can help you with that.
3. The Showit support team will guide you through the next steps. Usually this includes logging into your domain hosting account (this may be Google Domains, GoDaddy, Wix, Squarespace, or something else) and updating some things based on their easy-to-follow instructions.
4. And finally, head back to your Showit account and hit Publish. Your site will go live, and you can cancel your hosting subscription with your previous website host (ex. Squarespace, Wix, Wordpress, etc.)
We provide support for any design related issues. Simply send us an email and we will respond within 24 hours. For further technical support, Showit has a wonderful support team that can answer any of your questions and thorough documentation of nearly every feature offered in Showit.
Not enough time to DIY? We can help. We offer template installation and customization to help you get your website up and running without the headache of learning a new platform and spending hours implementing. Save yourself some time and money and let us do it for you. Find out how below...
DIY isn't for everyone. We know how valuable your time is. Let us take the reighns and get your website up and running quickly so you can focus on your business.
Starting at $800
Browse our templates. Fill out the form below to request a date for installation and customization. We will reply within 24 hours.
Be prepared to provide the following upon booking.
1. Google Drive gallery w professional and updated brand photos reflective of your aesthetic. Photos must have SEO appropriate file names and be compressed for optimized web speed. You will need a combination of both vertical and horizontal images.
2. Copywriting information for all pages needed, ready to fill into the website template’s placeholders.
3. Logo files (.png or .svg) uploaded to Google Drive with a transparent background.
4. Color palette and font suite prepared (otherwise we will use the pre-installed settings).
5. Access to booking software and any other integrations (email marketing, etc.)
Download our Website Guidelines to help you prepare the essentials prior to designing your website.